The Telimmune Plasma Separation Card is a high-precision volumetric plasma collection device for use by medical professionals.
Unlike common blood vials and blood spot cards, it efficiently separates plasma and supplies a very accurate volumetric sample ready for analytical analysis.
The Telimmune technology collects a ~3 μL aliquot of plasma from ≥ 25 μL of whole blood in three minutes and stabilizes for shipping in just 15 minutes.
FDA Class 1 Device
|Number of plasma samples generated ||1 |
|Minimum Volume required ||25 µl |
|Volume collected per plasma sample ||3 µl |
|Total volume collected per card ||3 µl |
Properties of Telimmune Card
- 99% removal of red blood cells (based on Hb levels in plasma).
- Plasma sampling volumes of 3 µL (6 µL DUO).
- Inter-card CV of ~1% (~3% DUO) in plasma collection volume at constant hematocrit (HCT).
- Inter-card CV of 2% collection volume variation with 20% to 71% HCT
- Proteins are deposited as a monolayer upon drying.
- Metabolites are present in the protein monolayer.